WiFi Warden Apk - This app has everything you've ever wanted to know about WiFi!
Our community has shared millions of Wi-Fi passwords and hotspots, which you can access FOR FREE.
Have you ever wondered how people got access to all those free internet hotspots? Getting started has never been easier!
With WiFi Warden, you can find the best Wi-Fi hotspots and passwords for your current location or any location around the world. WiFi Warden is more than just a Wi-Fi search engine! Your WiFi connection speed can be tested and you can see who is connected. Community members can also share their Wi-Fi passwords.
Secure your connection with WiFi Warden by using DNS over HTTPS (DOH). Compared to a VPN, it's faster, free and unlimited!
With WiFi Warden, you can search for the nearest shared Wi-Fi spots around you and connect for free!
There are probably no shared hotspots near you, so don't worry. Take some time to let the community grow. Free Wi-Fi Internet connections will become more and more common as shared WiFi spots become available.
You can use WiFi Warden to:
- You can connect to other people's hotspots
- You can see who is connected to your WiFi by clicking here
- By using DNS leak protection, you will be able to access websites and apps blocked by DNS manipulation and you will be able to surf the web more privately
- Make sure your internet connection is fast by testing it
- Identify WiFi networks through analysis
- Utilize Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Calculate some routers' WPS PINs
- Make sure your passwords are strong
- Saved WiFi passwords can be viewed (requires root access)
- A network device's open ports can be found by searching
- In addition, there are many other features.
My device needs to be rooted, do I have to do that?
Root access is not required for most features. This notwithstanding:
You do not need to root your phone if you are using Android 5 to 8, but if you are using Android 9 or newer you will need to root your phone to use WPS.
Root access is required on all Android versions to get an access point's serial number.
All Android versions require root access to check WPS lock.